The first concern of individuals planning for their care needs is the cost of long term care.
According to Genworth’s 2016 Cost of Care Survey, the average annual long term care costs in the United States are as follows:
- Nursing Home Care (Private Room): $92,378
- Nursing Home Care (Semi-Private Room): $82,125
- Assisted Living Facility: $43,539
- Adult Day Health Care: $17,680
- Homemaker Services: $45,760
- Homemaker Health Aide: $46,332
However, the cost of long term care varies in every state. Find the average cost of care through the map below.
Hover over any state to see the costs.